Purple bow background

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Does the iPhone5 Really Make you More Powerful?

So I'm sure you've seen Apple's new campaign promoting that the iPhone5 makes you more powerful.  You know, one of the ads has the crazy song about chicken fat?  Which incidentally, that is a real song recorded in the 60's during the JFK administration to motivate kids to exercise in school.  Nothing like telling you to get rid of chicken fat to get you going!
Anyway, I digress.  So every time I see the parenthood iPhone5 ad, it actually makes me feel MORE OVERWHELMED rather than more powerful.  I'm lying in bed finally relaxing and then, BAM.  I see that ad and think about the craziness of the day and the craziness of tomorrow.  Oh and I'm thinking "Should I be searching for all of these amazing apps to make me a better parent?  Should I add that to my to-do list tomorrow?"  Then, I think "Well, they also have an ad about chicken fat, so I'm not going worry too much about this," and I go to sleep.
What do you think?  Does the iPhone5 simplify your life?  Are there some amazing wonderful apps out there I should be using?

No comments:

Post a Comment