Purple bow background

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Entertaining a Toddler - Part 3

I inadvertently discovered this trick - but wow, was it awesome!  Our family is taking a trip this week, which will require all four of us to be on an airplane - about the worst place imaginable to be with a toddler.  Anyway, I was preparing a bag of tricks and surprises to keep my son entertained on the plane.  I was putting everything in a new roller backpack (similar to the one his sister has).  Well, my daughter and my son found the roller backpack in my closet on their own and were immediately entertained!  I got my daughter's roller backpack out, too, and seriously, the two of them walked/ran through the house with their backpacks for 30 minutes.  They didn't destroy anything.  They didn't hurt each other.  They just had a blast pushing the backpacks through the entire house.  So if you have a toddler (and hard wood or tile floors) - get him or her a rolling backpack!  Tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment