Purple bow background

Monday, June 9, 2014

Making the pool easier with two little kids

So we went to the pool this weekend - twice.  For swim lessons and for fun.  Then, today, my daughter was swimming twice at school (lessons and free swim) and my son had splash day.  I can't tell you how many swim suits and towels I've packed, washed, dried, repacked.  So I kept trying to think of some helpful way to simplify this process.  You know what?  I came up with squat.  But the one thing that seemed to make things a little simpler this weekend?  Capri Sun flavored waters.  I swear I have no affiliation with Capri Sun.  I don't even know who makes them.  But what I do know is they are convenient, have a lot less sugar, and my kids think they are juice.  So I don't have to fight the battle at the pool of how many juice boxes they can have - I love it!  Now if Amazon Prime could just have them at a decent price, I would be a really happy camper.  Good for birthday parties, too!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment